Our Media Room is our hub for photos, multimedia, newsletters and similar resources related to the Caribbean Environment Programme.
Here you will find links to:
Learn more about our programs and products here. We hope that this tool proves valuable to you.
In the CEP Spotlight:
- World Wetlands Day 2014: Wetlands and Agriculture,partners for growth
- An analysis of the importance of the blue economy to the Caribbean SIDS
- Christopher Corbin's publication on the value of the blue economy in Small Island Developing States within the Caribbean.
- The Dominican Republic is the latest country to ratify the LBS Protocol!
- What is Wastewater?
- A definition of wastewater and facts about its magnitude and impact on a regional and global scale.
- Successful EU funded GOJ/UNEP Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction project is now closed
- This 4.4 million euro project aimed to build resilience of vulnerable coastal communities and local industries from the impacts of climate change.75% of Jamaica's industries and services generating 90% of the country's Gross Domestic Product are located 2 km from the coast. This project recently closed on December 10 and was marked by significant achievements.Read more about it here.