4th Caribbean Water Operators Conference: Improving Operators Efficiency: Adapting to Climate Change
The Caribbean Water and Sewerage Association Inc (CAWASA) in collaboration with the Grenada National Water and Sewerage Authority (NAWASA) will be hosting its 4th Caribbean Water Operators Conference from June 25 -26, 2015 in Grenada.
This event will bring together engineers, water /wastewater operators, water/wastewater laboratory analysts, stakeholders and other water industry personnel. Operators may earn up to 12 hours continuing education units (CEUs) for the two days for certificate renewal purposes.
The Conference aims to:
- Update the knowledge and skills of water and wastewater operators through interaction with fellow operators
- Provide the opportunity to access, view and share the latest ideas in technical equipment, technology, products and services with suppliers
- Provide operators with the opportunity to share their experiences in preparing for seating the Operators Certification Examinations
- Provide the operators an opportunity to showcase their presentation skills through Professional presentations and competitive activities
- Provide the operators an opportunity to showcase their technical skills through the Operators Competition
Learn more here.